Outcomes of programme
The specific objective of the 10 day programme is to promote leadership development of the candidates through increased self-awareness and reflection to bring about leadership growth during and after the training programme.
This is achieved by:
- Creating an awareness of one’s own leadership orientation and ability.
- Creating an environment in which individuals can experience their strengths and growth areas and receive feedback on their progress.
- Develop a personalised action plan for growth beyond the 10-day programme
- Establish the practice of reflection as a basis for continued self-discovery and growth
- Experience how leadership capabilities affect team and work performance
- Experience working in culturally diverse teams
- Become part of a pan-African network that in future will become the backbone of leadership in nutrition on the continent
- Commit themselves through a declaration of intent to personal action beyond the 10-day programme